Wednesday, 5 March 2014

Lent

I'm not religious in any way but each year I find myself trying to find something to give up for lent.

The usual things would be chocolate or alcohol - well I don't drink enough to warrant giving it up and the year I gave up chocolate I took up Jelly Tots in its place!

So this year I have tried to think of something different, something else that I'm addicted to.

Candy Crush Sage


Pet Rescue Saga


Papa Pear Saga







I spend WAY too much time on these addictive games and so I'm giving them up!

They are deleted from my iPad! No more! So don't try asking me for lives, tickets etc because I'm not playing :)

For the last few months I have found I spend far too much time playing these games. I watch TV in the evening with Mr H without actually 'watching' it. I'm swiping candies or trying to save pets! Mr H finds it infuriating!

So for the next 40 days I will be making better use of my time.

I'll read a book.  Crochet. Watch a film.

Not quite ready to give up Facebook for Lent yet though ;)


Bex x

0 comments:

Post a Comment